Sun, Oct 27|
Pure Motion Yoga
Sound Bath Meditation
The frequencies and vibrations of singing bowls naturally shift energetic and emotional blockages, quiet/stimulate the mind, induce deep states of relaxation, expand conscious awareness, and sooo much more. Relax and enjoy as these powerful healing tools effortlessly guide your Body-Mind to bliss
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2019, 2:51 PM – 3:06 PM
Pure Motion Yoga, 1174-b Zonolite Place Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30306, USA
About the Event
Relax and enjoy as these powerful healing tools effortlessly guide your Body-Mind into a state of bliss
Yoga mats, bolsters and blankets provided. Bring pillows, eye covering, water, crystals, imagination, friends.... whatever you need to fully relax into this immersive sound experience. Please drink lots of water the day of/after the sound bath, as proper hydration allows the body to more effectively move subtle energies, as well as release toxins. Regular class rates apply.
Becky Shanks is an Alchemical Hypnotherapist. Her practice, Presents of Mind, incorporates singing bowls to help harmonize conscious desires and subconscious beliefs. She is honored to lead seekers deeper into themselves; to teach sensitives to master mind and manage energy in a way that cultivates peace, pleasure and patience in the present moment. www.presentsofmindhypnosis.com
Who is this sound bath for?
1. People managing chronic physical discomfort, sleep disorders, stress, anxiety, deep emotional trauma, relationship issues, depression, and more;
2. People recovering from dis-ease and interested in expediting the healing process;
3. Anyone seeking deep relaxation and cultivating inner peace.
Who is it not suitable for?
1. Pregnant women in their first trimester;
2. Children under the age of two;
3. Those with pacemakers.